Monday, July 23, 2007


I'm off to Ottawa for a few days. Our Baby Lauren is off to University and we have an orientation tour booked. I am excited to visit our best friends Karl and Katrin- we get there a few times a year and they are always so hospitable. Sadly, Lorna will be out of town, but I promised to visit Darrel Thomas Fabrics while I am there. Things you do for your friends! I also will drop in at Rockland Textiles . I happened upon this fabric store a few years ago when Katrin first started working in Ottawa. It's only a few miles from Carleton University, so it's almost criminal not to.
While in Ottawa we are going to the Renoir Exhibit at the National Gallery. I adore Renoir and Katrin says it is a great exhibit. I know that Erica would appreciate this more than Lauren - sorry Er! We will have to visit Lauren this winter and catch another one!

1 comment:

Erica said...

You can always bring me back a nice poster or something...