Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Websites

Fabric websites- I love them! I drool, imagine and occasionally I even buy! My personal favourites are also your favourites! Gorgeousfabrics and Emmaonesock are my two top must see sites. You all know them - and you shop there too I am sure!

Today though I have to give a shout out to an online store that I have mentioned before but had never personally shopped with. Tonic Living sells futon covers and pillows but also sells the greatest home decor fabric. Not only is the line wonderful, but so is the customer service. I placed an order on Saurday afternoon. The Saturday of a long Thanksgiving weekend in Canada. They say they will process the order in 1-3 business days. I reallllly needed the fabric quickly and mentioned that in my order. Truthfully, I did not expect to see it this week. I was incredibly surprised to open my mailbox(well really Scottie brought the mail in to me,but "opening the mailbox" sounds better!)
and find a perfectly wrapped package from Tonic Living! For those of you who care - that is 2 business days to get from the order desk to my mailbox! As well as the fabric in the package, there was a coupon for 10% off my next purchase and a busiess card. Not necessary but a very nice touch.
Now I know that I am only a 2 hour drive from Toronto, but when I consider that it took over a week to get wedding invitations to friends in the next town, well -you get my point.
For anyone living in SW Ontario- you also can't beat the shipping costs - exactly ZERO dollars.
To give you some inspiration, I found this Pottery Barn advertisment and these Tonic Living fabrics that could easily create the same look...




On to the next...

No comments: