Sunday, October 28, 2007

Wedding Day!

What a wonderful Wedding Weekend! I am wayyyy too tired to give you a complete rundown right now, but suffice to say I would not have changed a thing! Apart from the weather that is - darn sky was full of rain and wind all day!
A few teaser photos to appease you all!
I made Kate, Flowergirl Chloe and myself stoles in case it was cold - and it was. Here are Katelyn's and Chloe's
I decided that no bridesmaid is complete without a monogrammed handbag...

Kate!!!
and her girls
With Scott
Mike and I - so joyous!

Katelyn was gorgeous, the ceremony was beautiful, I got (mostly) through my speech without crying and the dance floor was PACKED all night. What else could you ask for!!
We had 70 guests for brunch today, and they were all still on a high from the festivities. Back to reality tomorrow though!

3 comments:

Summerset said...

Congratulations to all of you! What a beautiful job you all have done; everything and everyone is just gorgeous. You should be so happy and proud of yourself and family.

Gorgeous Things said...

Brava! Bravissima! You all look totally gorgeous!

Unknown said...

ONE DOWN...