Friday, December 07, 2007

I should be sewing!

And I am! I'm working slowly on my SWAP- I will do an update on it soon! I am in the midst of a blasted silk charmeuse blouse that is bugging the heck out of me. I finished that BWOF dress-finally got the kinks out of my system. I have a myriad of almost but not quite finished projects that I do not want to blog about till I get - further... and photos taken...and happier about...
But what? I keep on getting sidetracked and start new projects that are "so cute" and "oh I need to make that"
Frinstance? Our Santa Clause Parade is the 14th of December and I "offered" to make Elf costumes for 2 of the Council members...
Lauren wants a coat...so I decided I need one too...
A friend is having a Christmas party on Saturday and I wanted to craft up some ornaments as a hostess gift for her...
And all of the blogs that I have been reading lately have been going on and on about the most adorable aprons...Connie you don't wear aprons! Yes, but I WOULD if I had those cute aprons...I might even be tempted to make all of those delicious holiday cookies and squares and pies....
Aprons like these...


So what's a girl to do? Finger shop and wait by the mailbox for these fabrics...








Maybe I should sew whilst I am waiting for that Tonic Living order. Or I will be naked under those aprons! And it is cold out beside that mailbox!
Check out my newest fav CD- Ann Murray and friends- I love Ann!

2 comments:

Erica said...

It would be SO nice if I could see those full fabric swatches.

Can I have your login info so I can prettify your blog and make it so we can see the fabric? I've tried guessing and I am getting NOWHERE. ;)

Ariane said...

Aprons are so fun to make with all the different fabric choices! I have one all (well almost) all cut out ready to be sewn.